Thursday, January 30, 2014
The last @phillymagevents I covered, Battle of the Burger I didn't exactly have a press pass or a ticket, but did have an "in". This time I'll be legit.
Are you familiar with the Philly Cooks event?
It's a huge foodie extravaganza - where the area’s best restaurants come to you!
- Taste food from more than 40 exciting eateries
- Enjoy delicious drinks made by craft bartenders
- New this year - pop-up speakeasy
- Try treats from the dessert lounge and BBQ lounge
- Listen to live music provided by East Coast Entertainment
- Hear the chef band, “Big in Munich”, play the grand finale
|Featured Restaurants A-E||Featured Restaurants F-N||Featured Restaurants O-Z|
|Abe Fisher||Farm & Fisherman||Paris Bistro|
|Alla Spina||Federal DoNuts||Pennsylvania 6|
|Bistrot La Minette||Fitler Dining Room||Pizza Brain|
|Cheu Noodle Bar||Kraftwork/The Sidecar Bar||SPTR & ASB|
|Citron & Rose||Little Nonna’s||The Mildred|
Philly Film, Food & Events Blog