Thursday, January 3, 2013
We're a beer-centric neighborhood pub offering great food and a relaxing environment.
Our kitchen is open daily from 5pm to 1am.
Our living room features a fireplace, and we have a game room downstairs for darts and pinball.
Chef Jerry Donahue has designed a menu to make both your mouth and wallet happy.
- 412 S. 13th Street & Waverly Philadelphia, PA 19147)
- New American - #1 A.Kitchen (135 South 18th Street Philadelphia, PA 19103) I've heard this is where a lot of celebs eat when in Philly shooting a movie.
- Updated International -#1 Han Dynasty (108 Chestnut Street Philadelphia, PA 19106)
- Gastropubs - #1 Khyber Pass (56 South Second Street Philadelphia PA 19106)
- New American BYOBs - #1 Blackfish (119 Fayette Street Conshohocken, PA 19428) I work in this area and have yet to venture here, but people at my office give it good props!
PhillyEater.com list 38 Essential Restaurants in Philly with their #1 pick being -
Zahav (237 St. James Pl Philadelphia PA 19106)
- Le Virtu (1927 East Passyunk Ave. Philadelphia, PA 19148)
- Fond (1537 South 11th Street Philadelphia, PA 19147)
- Kanella (1001 Spruce Street Philadelphia PA 19107)
- Barbuzzo ( 110 S. 13th Street Philadelphia PA 19107)
- Koo Zee Doo (614 N. 2nd Street Philadelphia PA 19123)
|This is my Favorite Food Pic of 2012. I took it at Tria|
Philly Food Blog